If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island person who needs accommodation while in Adelaide, Kurlana Tampawardli can help.
We can support individuals, families and couples with children from regional and remote communities, and at risk of rough sleeping.
We can provide:
- 24-hour short-term crisis accommodation at Hendon
- transitional housing in north-west Adelaide
- community outreach services
- an holistic, family-focused approach
- help with Returning to Country, using “safe tracking” to ensure safe return of rough sleepers returning to their communities
- an independent living skills program
- case management support.
The service is also for Aboriginal people who are tenants of Housing SA, and at risk of overcrowding or disruption due to visiting friends and family from rural and remote communities.
This service is funded through the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion.
Find us on Facebook